REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS:
The Town of Princeton is inviting interested contractors to submit a proposal to provide janitorial services for municipal buildings.
Specific Information may be obtained at the Town Office, 151 Vermilion Ave, Princeton. Proposals will be accepted until 9:00 am on June 18th, 2021, at the Town Office at which time they will be opened.
The Town reserves the right to reject any/or all proposals. All contractors must warrant that they are capable of carrying out the requirements and comply with all safety practices and codes. This is a request for proposals for janitorial services and the Town reserves the right to award the contract not solely based on price but may award the contract based on what is in the best interest of the Town.
The buildings include:
- Town office – Monday to Friday
- Visitor Centre – Monday to Friday
- Library – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Fire Hall – Once per month (15th of each month)
- Airport – Once per month (1st of each month)
- Museum – Tuesday and Thursday
- Riverside Centre – Monday to Friday
- Splash park washrooms – 7 days per week (seasonal)
- Memorial Park washrooms – 7 days per week (seasonal)
- Public Works Shop – every Thursday
Contractors must include their qualifications, experience, have liability insurance and have coverage through Work Safe BC.
Proposals should be submitted no later than Friday June 18th, 2021 at 9:00am to:
151 Vermilion Ave
Town of Princeton
Please do not hesitate to contact Lyle Thomas at the Town office (250-295-3135) if you have questions or need more information.