TOWN OF PRINCETON INVITATION TO REQUEST FOR QUOTE 2020 SPU2 - RFQ
The Town of Princeton would like to Solicit Request for Quotes to purchase Wildland Structural Protection and Wildland Suppression Fire Equipment. We are seeking a supplier(s) to quote on fire fighting tools, supplies, and equipment; as well as various water supply, and water distribution components.
Submissions must demonstrate the following:
- The individual cost of items requested in an attached excel document. Contact by email for Windows excel format spreadsheet required.
- The measurement for the success full bid will be determined on the price and proposals will be considered based on the total. Do not include the PST or GST in the quoted price.
- Items listed in each category may be considered separately. The measurement for the success will be determined on the item price. Number of required items in each category will be determined based on need set by the Fire Chief.
- No changes or substitutions will be accepted for items listed.
- The quote must be honoured by the supplier up to 90 days after the RFQ close date.
The successful proponent must be able to deliver the components all-found/FOB/ shipping included to the Town of Princeton at 151 Vermilion Ave, Princeton, BC, V0X 1W0. The total payment to the supplier will be based on the goods received on or before the November 19th, 2020, 2 pm deadline.
The Town of Princeton reserves the right to reject any or all Quotes submit or to accept the Quote(s) deemed the most favourable in its interest. Due to budget restriction and the grant funding; purchases will be directed to select items fulfilling the needs of the Town of Princeton Fire Department. The information provided will be used to develop an equipment order.
Sealed submissions, clearly marked Att: Ed Atkinson "2020 SPU2 - RFQ”, can be dropped off at the Town Hall, 151 Vermilion Ave, Princeton, BC, V0X1W0
Submit by Email to EOC@princeton.ca
Quotes will be accepted until 2:00 p.m., August 13th, 2020.
Please contact Ed Atkinson if you have any questions regarding the 2020 SPU2 - RFQ at 778 720 6097.