The Town of Princeton provides routine bylaw enforcement services for the matters listed below.
Bylaw concerns may be forwarded to the Town office a 250-295-3135 during regular office hours. We encourage residents to attend the town office in person to fill out our bylaw complaint form.
Bylaw Officers have authority under the Local Government Act to enter private property at reasonable times to ascertain whether municipal bylaws are being complied with. They have authority to write municipal tickets.
Bylaw Officer: Ed Atkinson
151 Vermilion Ave
Direct Line: 778-720-6097
Frequently Requested Bylaws
- other documents
- Bylaw No. 523, 1988 Property Maintenance (unsightly premises)
- Bylaw No. 782, 2006 Animal Control Bylaw
- Bylaw No. 890, 2014 Regulate Traffic and the use of Highways
- Bylaw No. 912, 2016 Firearms and Bows
- Bylaw No. 913, 2016 Fireworks and Firecrackers
- Bylaw No. 914, 2016 Business Licence and Regulation Bylaw
- Bylaw No. 923, 2016 Noise Regulations
- Bylaw No. 924, 2016 Amendment - Traffic and Highways Regulations Bylaw 890, 2016
- Bylaw No. 925, 2016 Off-Road Vehicle
- Bylaw No. 985, 2020 Wildlife Attractant Bylaw