Reservations can be made by calling the campground at 250-295-7355 during regular business hours. Payment by credit card will be required at time of booking. Please review the policies listed below.
1) There is a $10 reservation fee required for each site reserved on top of regular camping fees.
2) Reservations are payable via visa/MasterCard and must be paid in full at time of booking and are non-transferable.
3) Refunds – Reservation Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Camping fees only, are refundable up to 14 days prior to your arrival date. No Refund will be provided less than 14 days prior to your arrival date. No refund will be given for reducing the number of nights reserved.
4) No Show Policy – All reservations are held until 10:00 pm of the day you are scheduled to check-in. If you do not arrive by 10:00 pm, the site is considered forfeited, and no refund will be provided.
5) Change Fee – A Reservation Change Fee of $5.00 will be charged for any change made to a reservation. The change fee will apply to each change made and multiple changes to a reservation will incur multiple change fees.
6) You must be 19 years of age or older to reserve a campsite within our Campground. Persons younger than 19 years must be accompanied by an adult.