Princeton Arena Concession Operator
The Town of Princeton is interested in receiving proposals for a Concession Operator for the Princeton Arena located at 167 Old Hedley Road in Princeton. We are seeking and will select a Concessionaire that best demonstrates the ability to provide innovative, affordable, safe and reliable food services.
Submissions should include a short business plan showing the following:
- Proposed lease/fees payable to the Town of Princeton.
- A sample menu plan with itemized pricing, value added services or unique items and should include some healthy eating options.
- Proof of Foodsafe Training.
- Qualifications and experience that support the proponent’s ability to perform the required services.
The successful proponent must:
- Be willing to enter into a 3-year operating agreement with the Town of Princeton.
- Obtain a Town of Princeton Business License;
- Comply with Food Services Regulations and adhere to all provisions of the Health Act;
- Secure, maintain and pay for general liability insurance;
- Carry their own content insurance; and
- Comply with the Workers Compensation Act.
Proposals will be considered on the basis of bid price, experience of the proponent, and services offered. The Town of Princeton reserves the right to reject any or all proposals or to accept the proposal deemed the most favorable in its interest.
Sealed submissions, clearly marked "Arena Concession Lease”, can be dropped off at the Town Hall, 151 Vermilion Ave, Princeton, BC or by mail to:
Town of Princeton
PO Box 670
Princeton, BC V0X1W0
Proposals will be accepted until 2:00 p.m., Friday, May 17th, 2019.
A venue site visit can be arranged by contacting the Town Office by calling 250-295-3135.