E-Service Request

Do you have a service request or question for the council or staff of Princeton? Simply fill out the form below and we will be sure to tend to your request at our earliest opportunity:

NOTE: For emergencies please call 911

Did you know you can report a service requests on our website?  You can report/request the following:

  • Report a Water Leak 
  • Report a Pothole
  • Report a Streetlight Out (Pole number & closest address required)
  • Report a Dog at Large
  • Request a Water Shut off ($75 fee)
  • Report on Illegal Parking
  • All other Service Requests
  • Info! Required Fields *